Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm alive!

Can we all shout out a big "hip-hip-hooray!" that my computer is still lounging in the my lap of luxury! 

I got it back from the Geek Squad quite a while ago, but simply have not had the spare time to string together a coherent set of words for you fine friends to read. I have definitely entered the crazy throes of the semester, and projects/papers galore are looming ahead of me. It's not a pretty place, I tell ya. 

So, in keeping with my scattered lifestyle, I will now provide a scattered line of thoughts that spontaneously corrupt from my brain: 

I am so happy that the Giants won the Superbowl! Woohoo! This saves me from an extended mourning period within the Duff family. Peace and happiness has been restored. 

I just discovered the deliciousness that is the Odwalla protein "shake". It literally tastes like I am drinking a Yoohoo, and honestly, who doesn't love that. 

A very exciting possibility has begun to happen on the school front. I promise to give details as soon as I am sure this thing is 100% real :)

I have no chicken in my house right now. I'm not sure this has ever happened as this is really the only type of meat I eat for dinners. I'm not sure what to think about this. I am also not sure what I will be having for dinner. 

Did you just hear my stomach growl? 

Speaking of stomachs, I hope that everyone is staying healthy and far, far away from this nasty Norovirus mess that is going around. 

I've recently discovered a new word that I find absolutely disgusting. Some of you reading this may know that I have self- diagnosed myself with verbal defensiveness (this is similar to tactile defensiveness where people have a severe aversion to specific types of touch). I will not write the new word on this page, nor will I write any of the words I despise, but rest assured- I am aware of my weirdness on this matter. 

Well, now that I've gotten that bit of over-sharing out of my system, hopefully I can return soon to our regularly scheduled programming. 

Lots of love,

J-dub

No comments:

Post a Comment