Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A quick peek.

I promised a few pictures of our Christmas decorations, so here they are :)

As predicted, hubster did most of the leg work while I sat back and played dictator (kidding!). I love decorating, but I despise trying to put lights on the tree, so he graciously took care of that task for me! So sweet, that man of mine. 


Here's our little card and trinket center. We have received a few more cards since this picture, so it's filled out a bit! :)

Our stockings are hung on the (wall) with care!



This is one of my favorite decoration items. It's a snowman candle and looks like a normal, cute snowman:


But when you light him, it takes a nasty turn to the dark side.


Sort of sad, right? Haha, cracks me up!

We have lots of other things set up around the house, making our little home feel super festive and cozy.
Also, please excuse the poor quality of my camera phone pictures, I am working on getting a nicer camera- the one I want is only $700. All I need is 699 more dollars and that camera is mine, baby!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and are able to spend it with good friends, family, and delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment